top of page
Сity by the sea
Vladivostok – is the city with magical in its landscape and old architecture. Striking and modern construction of new transport infrastructure with majestic bridges and embankments. It is the beauty of the city opens from the sea. We offer one hour or two hour stroll along the waters on a boat to admire the city from the sea, to see the grandeur and beauty of the Russian and Gold bridges, listen to stories about people and places from professional guides on a themed boat. Trips will be possible every day!
11:00 - 12:00 – Bridges Of Vladivostok
12:00 - 13:00 – Bridges Of Vladivostok
14:00 - 15:00 – Bridges Of Vladivostok
16:00 - 17:00 – Bridges Of Vladivostok
18:00 - 19:00 – Bridges Of Vladivostok
16:00 - 18:00 – Marine panorama
19:00 - 21:00 – Sea sunset
Plan of the tour:
1. With a side-trip tourists will see the Embankment of the crown Prince – a gift from the repairers for the APEC summit. The Golden horn bridge was built at 2012, in the parameters it was not included in the category of unique, but beauty has no equal.
2. Bypassing the input and Churkin Cape Egersheld, you will find yourself in the Eastern Bosphorus Strait. In contrast to the calm of the Golden Horn, Bosphorus Strait East meets almost always wind and waves.
3. Out of the Strait is clearly visible the Russian bridge with the length of the Central span of 1104 m. The bridge linked the mainland part of Vladivostok with island Russian.
4. In Ayaks Bay like an island amphitheater is located in the area of the Far Eastern Federal University campus. On its territory there are important meetings: festivals and forums.
5. Under the bridge – the sea gate of Vladivostok.
6. Over the bridge, in the Ussuri Bay, the Navigator starts counting miles driven.
Number of pax: 5-45.
bottom of page